Create a Saved Search now for a FREE email alert and don't miss out on the perfect property
- Properties are sent directly to your inbox
- You only see the properties you are interested in
- Don't miss out on anything
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Email Alerts?
We email you a brochure of any property that matches your criteria the second it appears on our website.
How do they work?
The Daft email alert service constantly monitors all the properties posted to our site. Any properties that match your criteria will be intercepted before they reach the website and sent directly to your email inbox.
Think of it as your own dedicated robot that is constantly searching for your ideal home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to create an email alert on our Desktop and Mobile sites
Make sure you never miss out on a property by setting up a Saved Search and an Email Alert to notify you when new properties matching your criteria are added to the site.
To set up a Saved Search and Email Alert:
- Once you have completed your desired search, click ♡ Save to save this search to your Saved Searches
- To set up a Email Alert for this Saved Search, select MyDaft and Saved Searches
- Click Alerts and select the box for Send me alerts on this search
How to create an email alert on iOS and Android App
- Once you have completed your desired search, click ♡ button in the lefthand corner to save this search to your Saved Searches
- To set up a Email Alert for this Saved Search, select your notification preference to Email
- Click save search and your Email Alerts and Saved Search will now be ready to use
How to delete email alerts
If you’d like to delete an email alert, you can do so by following the below steps:
- Head to https://www.daft.ie/
- Select MyDaft (or Sign In if not currently logged in) from the top righthand corner
- Select Saved Searches
- Click Alerts and unselect the box for Send me alerts on this search