Sign up now for a FREE email alert and don't miss out on the perfect property
- Properties are sent directly to your inbox
- You only see the properties you are interested in
- Don't miss out on anything
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Email Alerts?
We email you a brochure of any property that matches your criteria the second it appears on our website.
How do they work?
The Daft email alert service constantly monitors all the properties posted to our site. Any properties that match your criteria will be intercepted before they reach the website and sent directly to your email inbox.
Think of it as your own dedicated robot that is constantly searching for your ideal home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to create an email alert
Make sure you never miss out on a property by setting up an email alert to notify you when new properties matching your criteria are added to the site.
To set up an email alert:
• Click on “Login to MyDaft” in the top right-hand corner of the page.
• On your main dashboard you'll see 'email alerts' (or click 'email alerts in the left hand tab)
• Click on create a new email alert
• On the next page you can select the details for your desired property
How to delete email alerts
If you’d like to delete an email alert, you can do so by following the below steps:
Login to your account
Click on your name in the top right hand corner of the page
On your main dashboard on the “Saved Properties” tab you will see “email alerts” in a box on the right-hand side.
Click on “deactivate” under the alerts you no longer wish to receive.
Click the “x” to the side of the alert to delete it completely.